20 Questions To Ask Before Creating An eBook
1. What will be the title of your ebook and will it have a subtitle?
2. Will you be the only author or will there be other co-authors?
3. Will you publish a print version of your ebook?
4. How many pages will your ebook be?
5. Will your ebook contain graphics, pictures or charts?
6. Will your ebook include an appendix and index?
7. Will your ask other authors to contribute related articles to your ebook?
8. What file formats will your ebook be available in; text, pdf, exe, html, etc.?
9. Will your ebook be sold as a product or will your ebook be used as a promotional tool?
10. Who will be your ebook's target audience?
11. What major benefit does your ebook give your target audience?
12. Will you offer your prospects a guarantee and testimonials to read?
13. Will you include a bibliography about yourself in the ebook?
14. What personal information will you include about yourself in the ebook?
15. What colors and graphic(s) will be included on the ebook cover?
16. Will you let your prospects read free sample chapters or excerpts to entice them?
17. Will you turn the ebook into other information products like videos, audio books, teleclass, etc?
18. What type of payments will you accept for the ebook?
19. Will you allow others to give away your free promotional ebook?
20. Will you be selling the reprint rights to your ebook?
It is just SO SIMPLE AND EASY to publish your own ebooks! When you see how easy it is you will kick yourself for not publishing and promoting your own ebooks sooner.
Article reprint requirements:
. You may reprint this article, electronically in free-only publications in it's entirety in an Ezine, blog or web site.
. You may not use this article for commercial purposes without our written consent.
. You may not use this article in Unsolicited Commercial Email.
. This article can only be distributed in opt-in email lists only.
. Whenever this article is used, it must include the authors byline with an active link back to our web site.
. Courtesy copy of ezine or URL on web site is appreciated.
. Ask for changes you'd like made, if any.